Ministry 4 Men and Families - Being God's people in today's world

Devotional - Week 6
Devotional - Week 7
Devotional - Week 8
Kairos Daily Devotional
Living Free
The Kairos Weekend Report
Who am I now as a new creation?
Who am I now/ Day 16-20

June 2011
February 2011
January 2011

powered by

David's Blog

Who am I now? Day 24

I can trust my God to lead me.
   When my trust is in man alone, he will fail me.

Psalms 40 (NASB)  A Psalm of David
 I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined to me and heard my cry.
He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay,
And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm.
He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God;
Many will see and fear and will trust in the LORD.

How blessed is the man who has made the LORD his trust,
And has not turned to the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood.
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done,
And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You.
If I would declare and speak of them,
They would be too numerous to count.

Sacrifice and meal offerings You have not desired;
My ears You have opened;
Burnt offering and sin offering You have not required.
Then I said, “Behold I come;
In the scroll of the book it is written of me.
I delight to do your will, O my God; Your law is written in my heart.”

I have proclaimed glad tidings of righteousness in the great congregation;
Behold I will not restrain my lips, O LORD, You know.
I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart;
I have spoken of Your faithfulness and Your salvation;
I have not concealed Your loving-kindness
And Your truth from the great congregation.

You, O LORD, will not withhold Your compassion from me;
Your loving-kindness and Your truth will continually preserve me.
For evils beyond number have surrounded me;
My iniquities have overtaken me, so that I am not able to see;
They are more numerous than the hairs on my head,
And my heart has failed me.

Be pleased O LORD, to deliver me; Make haste, O LORD, to help me.
Let those be ashamed and humiliated together
Who seek my life to destroy it;
Let those be turned back and dishonored who delight in my hurt.
Let those be appalled because of their shame who say to me, “Aha, aha!”

Let all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;
Let those who love Your salvation say continually,
“The LORD be magnified!”
Since I am afflicted and needy, let the LORD be mindful of me.
You are my Help and my Deliverer; Do not delay, O my God.

This Psalm of David is a great reminder and encouragement, reminding us of the hope we have when life’s circumstances seem to be overwhelming us. It is filled with promise, that God is with us, hears our cry to Him and is a willing participant in our life. Our best days are always in front of us as we continue to press in on our intimate relationship with our God. We are able to grow in patience, trusting our God as He transforms us from glory to glory, giving us a life beyond our imagination.

7 Comments to Who am I now? Day 24:

Comments RSS
yalae on Friday, May 30, 2014 2:20 AM
I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :)
Reply to comment

essay online on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:41 AM
We all are experiencing taste of pain and hardships and it is fine because it is universal for humans. In our long journey of living some we stumble, we fall. But as long as you have God and you trust him with all your life, you can never go wrong on your direction. Taking path is not an easy one but you have to believe that you can do it. Always pray and trust God’s plan because he hears you and he will never let you down.

best essay help review on Sunday, December 09, 2018 11:58 PM
Who am I now? The great college based services I ever seen and generating the more writing services with us,keep follow the ministry4menandfamilies blog. Making the wonderful footsteps for more lead me.
Reply to comment

assignment writing services uk on Friday, January 11, 2019 2:42 AM
The life of David is just so meaningful and powerful that it can make us realize many things especially at times of our downfall. God must be the center of our life, for He will not let us down at times when we need Him, God will always give us the love we need. He will never leave us even though we always disregard Him. He knows what is the best for us always. God is the only person who will love us more than anyone else.
Reply to comment

Best LASIK Center Near me on Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:46 AM
It’s going to be ending of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my knowledge.
Reply to comment

192.168.l.l on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 8:23 AM
I was on your website and reading your blog. You have shared very informative blog for every one. Please keep update from your more blogs. Thanks for sharing this with me.
Reply to comment

doctoral dissertation help on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:31 AM
I have learned to trust the Lord with my life the moment that I have known Him. I was actually invited to attend a church service that time since I was studying in a christian school. My friends grew up in a christian family so I they have been sharing lots of things about the Lord whenever they have the opportunity to share. I was so glad that I have listened to them and attended those gatherings. I am now serving the Lord with my family and I couldn't ask for more. I feel blessed and happy with the life that I have right now. I am so grateful to those people who have never gave up on inviting and encouraging me before. The Lord has used them as an instrument to make my spiritual life stronger.
Reply to comment